Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Old Transportation

Last session, I had to pick four themes for my photography. Each week, I was to shoot a minimum of 10 images per theme and upload them for critiques from my instructor and my classmates. One of the themes I chose was "Old". In the south, there is never a lack of old vehicles on the road. From the rebuilt classic cars to the rundown clunkers, there is always a variety for visual enjoyment. Here are a few of my favorite images from last session. Enjoy!

I found this beauty at the weekly farmer's market. She was just begging me to take her picture.
This is from my trip to the local train museum. Look for a future post about that trip!
Time just isn't kind to everything. This "vintage" fire truck now rests next to the parkway. He still commands attention with his bright orange body.


No comments:

Post a Comment