Friday, September 13, 2013

Studio Work!

Get ready to watch me embark upon the exciting and fabulous realm of studio photography. I have had my Einsteins for a while now, but extenuating circumstances kept me from learning much about them. Now I'm in a Studio Photography course. After a quick glance at my syllabus, I have determined that I will be shooting still life images for the better part of the nest semester, and finish up with a final that forces me to use a human. To say that I'm nervous is a gross understatement.

For starters, my lights are super nice, and very impressive. But the buttons. Oh, the buttons. There are so many options! And that doesn't even begin to discuss the CyberSync and Cyber Commander units I got with the lights. Even more buttons! But I'm sure I'll get it. One day. Somehow. So if you see me over the next five weeks, and I'm not really "all there", forgive me. I should be back to (what I consider to be) normal eventually.

Oh, and poor Josh. I kicked him out of the office so I could turn his desk into my studio work station. His studying area for his Master's is in a corner in the house... somewhere. At this point, I'm pretty sure he is hiding his area from me so I won't come in, take it over, and make him move again. But here is the lovely workspace I'll be working in. It's not the size I want, but it's the size I have!


No comments:

Post a Comment